Mx Maddison Stoff (she/her) is a neurodivergent non-binary essayist, independent musician, and author from Melbourne, Australia, writing unapologetically leftist, feminist, & queer fiction set in a continuous universe which blurs the line between experimental literature & pulp sci-fi.
Follow the links below to learn more, or sign up for a new short story every month from only $1 USD on Patreon!
- Machine Translations: A Robot’s Path to Self-Expression and Learning to Live With Organics (Comixology, 2015)
- For We Are Young and Free: a short collection of experimental cyberpunk (Dostoyevsky Wannabe, 2017)
- An Essay From The Future (Missing chapter from For We Are Young and Free, 2017)
- Video Kids (Free-to-read Patreon-exclusive short story, 2020)
- The Estrogen Exchange (Free-to-read Patreon-exclusive short story written in collaboration with Natalie Feliks, 2021)
Other stories are available through direct links from the buttons below:
maddison stoff.com is the exclusive property of maddison raye stoff, and free for everyone to use, but here’s your obligatory privacy statement…
I’ve kept it small and made it purple because notices like this are ugly. I’m also not sure if it’s needed here, as this landing page is simple, has no ads, and collects the only the smallest sum of metadata that’s required for it’s functioning. But, it’s here in case you want it, all the same.
Firstly, I don’t intend to use this as a blog right now, or let you comment or sign into anything. The only place where I’ll accept your data is my contact form. You relinquish all your rights to any and all information that you choose to put inside this form, but, unless your information is abusive or defamatory, I’ll only use it to communicate with you, as you request. You use this form at your own risk, however.
But obviously that doesn’t have a lot to do with my website, and I can’t do anything about it here.